NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR BE A RECIPIENT. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF RECEIVING A DONATION.
Local Media San Diego, LLC (LMSD)., its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the “Company”), will conduct the Jagger and Kristi in the Morning’s “Christmas Wish,” (the “Charity Event”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows: Description of Contest/Participation.
1. DATES OF CONTEST: “Christmas Wish” Entries will be accepted during a period to be determined (the “Entry Period’). Donations will be awarded weekdays from a period to be determined.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Jagger and Kristi in the Morning will announce to nominate someone else to receive a “Christmas Wish” and how Jagger and Kristi can help make it come true. Enter at www.magic925.com and fill out the designated form including an explanation of why that person deserves to win.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Nominations are submitted on the specified “Christmas Wish” page at www.magic925.com. Participant must completely fill out the “Christmas Wish” entry form to be eligible. Alternate methods of entry are via facsimile at ( 858)-888-7035, or via mail to “Jagger & Kristi Christmas Wish,” 6160 Cornerstone Court East, Suite 150, San Diego, CA 92121. In addition to explaining why their nominee deserves a “Christmas Wish,” entries sent via facsimile or mail must include the following information: Full name, phone number, home address, e-mail address (if available), nominees full name, nominees phone number, nominees home address, and nominees e-mail address (if available). Submissions will not be accepted in person. Nominations cannot be for themselves, only for others.
4. DONATIONS: “Christmas Wish” donations will be awarded at the discretion of the “Jagger and Kristi in the Morning show,” and LMSD Foundation Committee, (value TBD). Donations are being provided by LMSD Foundation a 501C3 organization and will be provided pending verification of eligibility. Donations are non-transferable; no substitutions are permitted. All donations must be redeemed from the Magic 92.5 Business Office, and the recipient must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within 10 business days of being notified or donation will be forfeited. Jagger and Kristi and the Morning / LMSD Foundation, reserve the right to determine an alternate recipient or not to provide that recipients donation, in its sole discretion. If a recipient cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the LMSD Foundation Committee reserves the right to determine an alternate recipient or not to award that recipient’s donation, in its sole discretion.
5. Participants, , nominees and recipient(s) must be U.S. residents of San Diego County; at least 18-years old as determined by the Company, have an active social security number, and be able to present the original social security card and California ID to LMSD officials before the donation is awarded. A parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a donation, and that parent or guardian will assume all responsibilities and eligibility requirements as outlined in the rules. The Company reserves the right to refuse to award a donation to or on behalf of any minor. Employees of the Show, its licensee, Local Media San Diego, LLC., radio stations that air the Show, their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, their advertising and promotional agencies, participating sponsors, other radio stations in the listening area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate. Immediate family shall include spouse, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and any other person residing within the same household.
6. By participating, where allowed by law, all participant(s) and recipient(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with Christmas Wish and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
7. Consumer Created Content. If the entry for the donation requires creative material from the participant/recipient, by submitting your entry: (1) you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the company, LMSD Foundation or sponsors under any fiduciary or other obligation, that the company is free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you; (2) you acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, the company, LMSD Foundation and sponsors do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to sponsor, or developed by their employees, or obtained from sources other than you; (3) you are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted, and (4) you are hereby granting the company and the station a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, for any purpose.
8. All decisions of the Company and LMSD Foundation Committee are final.
9. The Company reserves the right to amend the rules at any time.
10. Nominees and nominators agree to allow Local Media of San Diego, LLC., its license, XHRM-FM and its employees and agents the full and complete right to use my voice, photograph, likeness, name and signature in connection with any station promotional activity without compensation or consideration in any form.
11. The Company is not responsible for any lost, disconnected, dropped, misdirected or incomplete telephone calls. Participants using equipment not set up for toll free phone exchanges (800, 888, 877, 866, etc.) may experience call connection problems or delays. The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company’s control, or otherwise. For all contests the Company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Charity Event, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or telephone related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Charity Event.
12. The Company is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Charity Event or in the announcement of a donation.
13. By participating in Charity Event and/or accepting a donation, each recipient releases the Show, its licensee, Local Media San Diego, LLC, and the LMSD Foundation their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, agents, employees, officers, shareholders, suppliers and retailers and their advertising, contest and production companies and agencies from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense, including without limitation property damage, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participating in the Charity Event or the acceptance, ownership or use of donations. In order to receive a donation, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
14. By participating in the Charity Event, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Charity Event, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means (i.e. “inside information,” spamming, etc.) will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Charity Event and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Charity Event is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Charity Event, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. The Company further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Charity Event if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized interventions or technical failures of any sort. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
15. A panel will be appointed by LMSD to review all entries and determine who will be the recipient of the donations. The panel will include officers from the LMSD Foundation DBA Magic 92.5 501C3. The panel will have the sole responsibility of choosing the recipients and determining elegibility.
16. The Company reserves the right to change or discontinue the contest at any time and/or to extend the end date. If the Charity Event is changed or discontinued, the Company assumes no liability of any kind to any player who has participated in the Charity Event. Any changes to the Charity Event rules will be announced on the Show and posted on the Show’s website at www.magic925.com within a reasonable time prior to taking effect. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the contest rules and dates at any time for any reason. Material modifications shall be announced on-air, when practical. By participating in this Charity Event, you agree to be bound by these rules, any modifications thereof, and by all other rules imposed by Company management. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Company, any event associated with this Charity Event or the donation is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Charity Event and shall not be required to award a substitute donation.
17. These rules are in addition to, and complement, any rules said or posted that govern contests on the Show. In the event of any discrepancy between these rules and the Company’s General Rules as posted or otherwise disseminated, these rules shall supersede.
18. The rules, rights or regulations set forth by the Show for its contests will apply to any Show recipient, including any winner of the “Christmas Wish,” Charity Event, and they may be subject to change without notice. Jagger and Kristi in the Morning Charity Event rules may be viewed on the Internet at www.magic925.com.
19. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Local Media San Diego, LLC., 6160 Cornerstone Court East., Suite 150, San Diego, CA 92121 Phone Number: (858)-888-7000