Here is a recipe for Chilled Avocado Soup that Jagger’s Mom used to make. It’s super delicious and very easy to make! Enjoy!
Chilled Avocado Soup
Restaurant in Juárez Mexico
- 5 ripe Haas Avocados, divided
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 dash or to taste of hot pepper sauce
- Peel 4 of the avocados, remove seeds and place pulp in blender or food processor. Puree
- Add the sour cream and heavy cream; Blend thoroughly.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Chill.
- Just before serving, peel the last avocado and slice into each bowl.
- Pour chilled soup on top; Garnish if desired with a squiggle of sour cream and serve.