- American Bulldog/Hound mix
- 2 ½ years old
Gina and Balto are a super sweet 2.5 year old sister and brother. They’re great with each other and every person they meet. They’re a bonded pair that need to be adopted together.
OUR ADOPTION PROCESS
1. Submit an adoption application through our website.
2. Within 24 hours, our Director will contact you, either via email or telephone call, to discuss your application and set up a meet and greet at the rescue with the dog of interest.
3. After meeting the dog you’re interested in adopting, and it’s deemed a good fit, a home/yard check will be scheduled.
4. If the home/yard check is approved, a day and time will be set for delivery of your dog to your home, where the adoption agreement is completed and the adoption donation is received.
The mission of Rescuing Cujo is to help abused, neglected, abandoned dogs by providing them with shelter, care and affection until a loving home is found where they can live in comfort and safety. We do this by working with other shelters and rescues, and temporarily housing dogs through our foster program or at our facility in Jamul, California. We believe all dogs can be saved and provided with a loving home, no matter what size or breed