Showing your love on Valentine’s Day can be expensive! But, I’m here to help you save with free food!
Save a few bucks with these deals going on today:
- Auntie Anne’s: Download the chain’s My Pretzel Perks app and get a buy one, get one free heart-shaped pretzel in original or cinnamon sugar.
- California Pizza Kitchen: Get one appetizer, two entrees and one dessert for $35.
- Chili’s: Dinner for two is $20. Enjoy an appetizer and two entrees.
- Fogo de Chao: Eat at Fogo de Chao on Valentine’s Day and get a complimentary dining card to use on your next visit.
- Hooters: Upload a photo of your ex to Hooter’s website and shred, burn, bury or dart the image to get a coupon for 10 free boneless wings when you buy 10 wings on Valentine’s Day.
- Mimi’s Cafe: If you propose and get engaged at the cafe on Valentine’s Day, you get a free three-course meal.
- Morton’s Steakhouse: Order steak and cold-water lobster for $56 through Tuesday.
- Qdoba: “Pucker up” and get a buy-one-get-one entree from Qdoba. Kiss a significant other, friend, family member or yourself at the register to redeem the perk.
- Steak n’ Shake: Get a special Valentine’s Day-inspired milkshake from Steak n’ Shake for $3.69. Flavors include red velvet, Oreo red velvet and chocolate-covered strawberry.
- TGI Fridays: Get dinner for two for $30 and half-priced bottles of wine.
- White Castle: Many locations will transform into a sit-down restaurant on Valentine’s Day, with red tablecloths and champagne served in paper cups. But, you’ll need a reservation.
I wish we had a White Castle in San Diego, I love the idea of “champagne served in paper cups”, that’s priceless!
Happy Valentine’s Day!