The list for the top worst toys to get this holiday season is now in.
W.A.T.C.H., aka World Against Toys Causing Harm, Inc. highlights some of the potentially hazardous items that should not be in the hands of children. The report also looked online and what parents should be aware of before they purchase.
The “10 Worst Toys of 2017” include:
1. Hallmark “Itty Bittys” Baby Stacking Toy
3. Wonder Woman Battle-Action Sword
5. Spider-Man Spider-Drone Official Movie Edition
6. Nerf Zombie Strike Deadbolt Crossbow
7. Slackers Slackline Classic Series Kit
Read the entire report here.
Don’t forget to donate to your community this holiday season with Jagger and Kristi’s Wish-A-Thon. Click here for details.